SFJFF Families @ The New Parkway -- My Dad Is Baryshnikov
The New Parkway | SUN | April 27 | 12:30pm
Our monthly, family-friendly film series continues with the humorous tale of scrawny, 14-year-old Boris, whose dreams of dancing are potentially too big for his ballet shoes. This semi-autobiographical film is Billy Elliot meets Goodbye Lenin!, directed by Dmitry Povoltsky.
- SFJFF Online Shorts: Q&A with YAHRZEIT Director Eva Ziemsen
WATCH YAHRZEIT ONLINE NOW THROUGH APRIL What inspired you to make this film? I was very close to...More
- 3 weeks 1 day 23 hours 55 min 46 sec ago from web
- SFJFF Online Shorts: Q&A with MISS FINKNAGLE SUCCUMBS TO CHAOS Director Amy Harrison
Watch MISS FINKNAGLE SUCCUMBS TO CHAOS now through March! What inspired you to make this film?I...More
- 7 weeks 2 days 23 hours 1 min 46 sec ago from web
- Up-coming this week! SFJFF is all over the Bay, with screenings...
Up-coming this week! SFJFF is all over the Bay, with screenings and special guest director Steven Pressman at Osher Marin JCC; @ The Magnes with special guest, modern dance legend Anna Halprin; and @ Artists’ Television Access with San Francisco Cinematheque and special guest filmmaker Jonathan Schwart! Come out and join us!
- 8 weeks 2 days 17 hours 43 min 9 sec ago from web
- SFJFF Online Shorts: Q&A with GENTLE DOG Director David Shadi
What inspired you to make this film? Well, as much as it sounds crazy, this film is based on a...More
- 10 weeks 5 days 21 hours 32 min 58 sec ago from web